- DOJ: Creep Coach Finagles Nude Athlete Photosby Becky Bracken on April 9, 2021 at 8:54 pm
Allegedly perv college coach charged with cyberstalking and extorting nudes from his female athletes.
- 623M Payment Cards Stolen from Cybercrime Forumby Tara Seals on April 9, 2021 at 6:40 pm
The database was subsequently leaked elsewhere, imperiling consumers from the U.S. and around the world.
- Network Detection & Response: The Next Frontier in Fighting the Human Problemby Justin Jett on April 9, 2021 at 3:40 pm
Justin Jett, director of audit and compliance for Plixer, discusses the transformation of network-traffic analytics and what it means for cybersecurity now.
- Data from 500M LinkedIn Users Posted for Sale Onlineby Elizabeth Montalbano on April 9, 2021 at 2:06 pm
Like the Facebook incident earlier this week, the information — including user profile IDs, email addresses and other PII -- was scraped from the social-media platform.
- Adware Spreads via Fake TikTok App, Laptop Offersby Becky Bracken on April 8, 2021 at 9:17 pm
Cybercriminals are encouraging users to send the "offers" via WhatsApp to their friends as well.
- Zero-Day Bug Impacts Problem-Plagued Cisco SOHO Routersby Tom Spring on April 8, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Cisco says it will not patch three small business router models and one VPN firewall device with critical vulnerabilities.
- IcedID Banking Trojan Surges: The New Emotet?by Tara Seals on April 8, 2021 at 8:00 pm
A widespread email campaign using malicious Microsoft Excel attachments and Excel 4 macros is delivering IcedID at high volumes, suggesting it's filling the Emotet void.
- Azure Functions Weakness Allows Privilege Escalationby Tara Seals on April 8, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Microsoft's cloud-container technology allows attackers to directly write to files, researchers said.
- DOJ: Creep Coach Finagles Nude Athlete Photos